Please scroll through all of the information listed. Our main phone line for ordering is 410-795-7001, but we are now offering online ordering! The link is below. If there are a lot of modifications with the order, it is easier to call it in. When you arrive, please text 410-458-7900 with the first and last name of your order and the car that you are in.
Curbside Pickup is Now Available in Eldersburg!
- CALL (410) 795-7001
- If you have trouble getting through please keep trying, we are aware that from time to time it takes a few tries.
- Please pull into the lane in front of the restaurant. If there’s no space, then park as close to the restaurant as possible and put your flashers on.
- TEXT (410) 458-7900 when you arrive with the following information included in your text, FIRST and LAST NAME on the order, along with the MAKE, MODEL, and COLOR of your vehicle. This is a TEXT ONLY line, we CANNOT take orders through this line or answer this number.
- We will bring your food and credit card slip to your vehicle once everything is ready. If you are paying with cash, gift card, or prefer to give your card in person we will come out to you to take your other forms of payment.
- We prefer to accept your payment over the phone to make this an easier no contact interaction for you.
- Facebook will be updated daily with specials, as well as other important information happening here at Oscar’s Alehouse of Eldersburg.
- Our staff is here to help with all your curbside needs. We are properly equipped with face masks and gloves for everyone’s safety as well as proper hand washing and changing of our gloves regularly.
Enjoy Oscar’s Alehouse of Eldersburg curbside Sunday- Saturday 11am-8pm!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for all your support Eldersburg, we are to have served you for the last 7 years!
Welcome to the original location of Oscar’s Alehouse at 1438 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD! Established in 2012, we pride ourselves in providing the best craft brews and food in the area with 36 different beers on draft to choose from. We source from multiple craft breweries all over the nation, but don’t worry, we love our local brewers too! Our scratch kitchen features our famous wood burning grill that fills the restaurant with that home grown smokey aroma. The burgers, steaks, and fish are cooked to perfection with the delicious char of the aged oak. This family friendly atmosphere is the perfect place for your night out!
Once life is back to normal for all of us we will continue to host Happy Hour Sunday through Friday from 3 to 7 throughout the restaurant, Live Trivia on Wednesdays after 7:30 in the bar, our now famous “Teacher” Happy Hour on Fridays throughout the school year and Live Music every Saturday after 8:30.
The sooner you get to know us the more you will fall in love. Eldersburg is our home and we plan to remain highly involved in our community. We have been and will continue to be a part of local charities and organizations, supporting them by hosting fundraisers. We keep in touch with our roots of giving back.
Come see for yourself!